- Edward Hallowell, M.D. — Why is ADHD Commonly Mis- or Under-Diagnosed in Women, and How to Rise Above the “Dysfunction” and Soar
- Russell A. Barkley, Ph.D. — When an Adult You Love Has ADHD: A Professional Guide for Parents, Siblings and Partners
- Thomas E. Brown, Ph.D. — Emotion and ADHD
- John Ratey, M.D. — The Power of Exercise for ADHD Women
- Stephen Hinshaw, Ph.D. — Women with ADHD: Big-Picture Issues
- Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., MBA — Balancing the ADHD Female Life — Creating a Treatment and Life Plan that Works
- Barbara Luther, MA, MCC — Inattentive ADHD Women, Part Two
- Roberto Olivardia, Ph.D. — ADHD and Bipolar Disorder in Women
- J. Russell Ramsay, Ph.D. — High Anxiety: How to Calm the Anxious ADHD Female Brain
- Rick Green — 5 Strategies That Optimize My Time (When I Remember to Use Them)
- Caroline Maguire — Why Does No One Like Me?
- Alan Brown — Quiet Your Mind and Get More DONE!
- David Giwerc, MCC, PCC — Do I Need an ADHD Coach (and Why?)
- Evelyn Green — The Minority Report — ADHD Women of Color
- Linga Roggli, PCC — I have WHAT? Later Life ADHD Diagnosis
- Melissa Orlov — How to Have a Calmer, More Connected Relationship
- Terry Matlen, ACSW — ADHD in the Kitchen
- Wilma Fellman, M.Ed., LPC — 6 Steps ADHD-friendly Steps to Getting a Job and Keeping It
- Sari Solden, MS, LMFT — Courage and Connection: Using Your Successful Coping Strategies to Confront Life’s Biggest Challenges
- Ellen Littman, Ph.D. — Why Women with ADHD are So Likely to Feel Depressed
- Daniel Amen, M.D. — Seven Types of ADHD for Women
- William Dodson, M.D. — Beyond ADHD Medications 101
- Gabor Maté, M.D. — ADDictions and ADHD
- Stephanie Sarkis, Ph.D. — How, When, and Where to get a Solid ADHD Diagnosis (for Women)
- Michelle Frank, Psy.D. — Letting Go of the Legacy of Shame as an ADHD Woman
- Anthony Rostain, M.D., MA — Emotional Impulsivity
- Tara McGillicuddy — Combat Negativity and Thrive with ADHD
- Mark Bertin M.D. — Communication and ADHD Women
- Linga Walker, PCC — Top 5 Productivity Strategies and Why they are Wrong
- Nikki Kinzer — Tackling The Paper Piles With ADHD
- Eric Tivers, LCSW, MMSW — Apps that Really Work for ADHD Women
- Amanda Pasciucco — ADHD, LGBTQ and Alternative Lifestyles
- Jeff Copper, MBA, PCC — Is Your Working Memory Working?
- Elaine Taylor-Klaus, CPCC — Special Challenges of Being an ADHD Mom
- Jodi Sleeper-Triplett, MCC, SCAC — ADHD Women in the Classroom — The Challenges of Returning to School
- Laurie Dupar, PMHNP — The Female ADHD Entrepreneur
The great mix of speakers — speckled with some very long-term, well-known contributors to the field — was just the right draw to leave me pleased that I got sidetracked in. Even if my time was brief and my schedule was too tight [to hear all the sessions], I wanted to say how well set-up and organized the Palooza felt and how pleasing it was to take a detour off my scheduled tasks for some random moments!
Miss the 2017 ADHD Women’s Palooza?
The 2017 ADHD Women’s Palooza Encore Package is just for you.
Get immediate, unlimited access to ALL session downloads. Listen or watch at your convenience, on your timetable.
AND you have the option of choosing video, audio or both that can be viewed on your computer OR downloaded for later viewing/listening for your own personal use.
The audio versions of the sessions are especially nice; podcast length and just right for a long walk or working out in the gym.