- Russell A. Barkley, Ph.D. — Just the Facts: Collating the Research About ADHD Women
- Mark Bertin M.D. — Mindfulness and ADHD Women
- Alan Brown — Productivity Brain Hacks for Busy (and Busy-Minded) Women
- Thomas E. Brown, Ph.D. — The Changing Landscape of ADHD Women
- Laurie Dupar, PMHNP — Medication Advice for Women with ADHD
- Jeff Copper, MBA, PCC — Exercise: The Rodney Dangerfield of ADHD Treatment
- Wilma Fellman, M.Ed., LPC — Career and Life Planning for Women with ADHD
- William Dodson, M.D. — Sleep and the ADHD Woman
- David Giwerc, MCC, PCC — How to Nourish so You Can Flourish in Your ADHD Life
- Edward Hallowell, M.D. — The Magic of the "Other Vitamin C" for ADHD Women
- Stephen Hinshaw, Ph.D. — Cutting Edge Research on ADHD Girls, Teens, and Young Women
- Rick Green — Protect Your ADHD Creativity
- Ellen Littman, Ph.D. — You're Smart and You're ADHD, Now What?
- Barbara Luther, MA, MCC — Succeeding with Inattentive ADHD
- Tara McGillicuddy — The Importance of Effective Self-Care for Women with ADHD
- Kim Kensington, Psy.D. — Why Do We Procrastinate, and What Can We Do About It?
- Roberto Olivardia, Ph.D. — An ADHD Woman's Guide to Food, Dieting, and Eating Disorders
- Michele Novotni, Ph.D. — Social Skills for Women with ADHD
- Melissa Orlov — Finding Joy in Your ADHD Relationship
- Terry Matlen, ACSW — ADHD Women Unplugged: Two Tales of Woe and Triumph
- Linga Roggli, PCC —ADHD Women Unplugged: Two Tales of Woe and Triumph
- Susan Pinsky —Clutter Control Tips and Tricks
- J. Russell Ramsay, Ph.D. —Alternative and Non-Medication Treatments for ADHD Women
- Patricia Quinn, M.D. — Our Female Hormones: The Impact of ADHD Across the Lifespan
- Elaine Taylor-Klaus, CPCC — Can You Be a Good Mom (or Dad) If You Have ADHD?
- Anthony Rostain, M.D., MA — Women with ADHD in Mid-Life: Challenges of Menopause and Aging
- Sari Solden, MS, LMFT — Better Together: Integrating Connection, Education, and Support for ADHD Women
- Stephanie Sarkis, Ph.D. — Where Does the Money Go? Controlling Your Finances with ADHD
- Robert Tudisco, Esq. —ADHD Women and the Law: What You Need to Know
- Eric Tivers, LCSW, MMSW — Supercharge Your Productivity
- Linga Walker, PCC — Three Fire-Prevention Strategies to Avoid Job Burnout
- Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., MBA — Great Sex Matters in ADHD Relationships
I have enjoyed the Palooza talks! I can’t believe how much information was being shared. What a great idea and a service for those of us living with this gift. I signed up for Encore, too! Yea! Now I can revisit several speakers that really hit the target for me. Maybe even get my hubby to listen, too!
Miss the 2016 ADHD Women’s Palooza? No problem!
AND you have the option of choosing video, audio or both that can be viewed on your computer OR downloaded for later viewing/listening for your own personal use.
The audio versions of the sessions are especially nice; podcast length and just right for a long walk or working out in the gym.