Torture & Triumph: Coping Over a Lifetime
Presentation Date: Monday, February 5th | Presentation Time: 10:00 am EST
- The ADHD picture when we were our little girl selves (and how that differed from little boys with ADHD);
- How we picked up the habit of “I’m sorry,” and fell into a “shame spiral” that lasted (for many of us) through adulthood;
- How estrogen played fast and loose with our brains, our focus and our resolve at all of our female ages and stages
- How we let our emotions out into the world, which sometimes boomeranged back with love, and sometimes with misunderstanding
- How ADHD makes us Who We Truly Are in the world and how we can share our gifts without apology
About Linda Roggli, PCC
Linda Roggli, PCC, is the award-winning author of Confessions of an A-D-Diva; Midlife in the Non-linear Lane,(2011) a Professional Certified ADHD Coach and founder of the ADDiva Network for ADHD women 40-and-better. She is an expert in ADHD at midlife and beyond and offers workshops, coaching and retreats for women and couples whose lives are impacted by ADHD.
She is a contributing author to the 2014 book for psychology professionals, The Distracted Couple, the Impact of ADHD on Adult Relationships (2013), and blogs regularly for ADDitude magazine. She is a frequent speaker at national and international conferences and has been featured on numerous radio programs and webinars.
Roggli serves on the Board of Directors for ADDA and facilitates its popular webinar series. She is a founding member of the ADHD Coaches Organization.
Linda claims the title of ADDiva for herself and all women who (despite their best intentions) forget appointments, read five books at a time, have illegible handwriting and burn the lasagna because they were outside planting flowers. (Lasagna? What lasagna?).
In true ADHD fashion, she has had many careers including radio, TV and newspaper reporter, development director, advertising agency owner and film critic. She lives in Durham, NC with her two adorable Shelties and one adorable, slightly OCD husband
Visit Linda at ADDiva.net.