- Edward Hallowell, M.D. — Why is ADHD Commonly Mis- or Under-Diagnosed in Women, and How to Rise Above the “Dysfunction” and Soar
- Russell A. Barkley, Ph.D. — When an Adult You Love Has ADHD: A Professional Guide for Parents, Siblings and Partners
- Thomas E. Brown, Ph.D. — Emotion and ADHD
- John Ratey, M.D. — The Power of Exercise for ADHD Women
- Stephen Hinshaw, Ph.D. — Women with ADHD: Big-Picture Issues
- Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., MBA — Balancing the ADHD Female Life — Creating a Treatment and Life Plan that Works
- Barbara Luther, MA, MCC — Inattentive ADHD Women, Part Two
- Roberto Olivardia, Ph.D. — ADHD and Bipolar Disorder in Women
- J. Russell Ramsay, Ph.D. — High Anxiety: How to Calm the Anxious ADHD Female Brain
- Rick Green — 5 Strategies That Optimize My Time (When I Remember to Use Them)
- Caroline Maguire — Why Does No One Like Me?
- Alan Brown — Quiet Your Mind and Get More DONE!
- David Giwerc, MCC, PCC — Do I Need an ADHD Coach (and Why?)
- The Minority Report: ADHD Women of Color
- I have WHAT? Later Life ADHD Diagnosis
Linda Roggli, PCC
- How to Have a Calmer, More Connected Relationship
- ADHD in the Kitchen
Terry Matlen, ACSW
- Career and Life Planning for ADHD Women
Wilma Fellman, M.Ed., LPC
- Courage and Connection: Using Your Successful Coping Strategies to Confront Life’s Biggest Challenges
Sari Solden, MS, LMFT
- Ellen Littman, Ph.D. — Why Women with ADHD are So Likely to Feel Depressed
- Daniel Amen, M.D. — Seven Types of ADHD for Women
- William Dodson, M.D. — Beyond ADHD Medications 101
- Gabor Maté, M.D. — ADDictions and ADHD
- Stephanie Sarkis, Ph.D. — How, When, and Where to get a Solid ADHD Diagnosis (for Women)
- Michelle Frank, Psy.D. — Letting Go of the Legacy of Shame as an ADHD Woman
- Anthony Rostain, M.D., MA — Emotional Impulsivity
- Tara McGillicuddy — Combat Negativity and Thrive with ADHD
- Mark Bertin M.D. — Communication and ADHD Women
- Linda Walker, PCC — Top 5 Productivity Strategies and Why they are Wrong
- Nikki Kinzer — Tackling The Paper Piles With ADHD
- Apps that Really Work for ADHD Women
Eric Tivers, LCSW, MMSW
- ADHD, LGBTQ and Alternative Lifestyles
- Is Your Working Memory Working?
Jeff Copper, MBA, PCC
- Special Challenges of Being an ADHD Mom
Elaine Taylor-Klaus, CPCC
- ADHD Women in the Classroom — The Challenges of Returning to School
Jodi Sleeper-Triplett, MCC, SCAC
- Medication Advice for Women with ADHD
Laurie Dupar, PMHNP
The great mix of speakers — speckled with some very long-term, well-known contributors to the field — was just the right draw to leave me pleased that I got sidetracked in. Even if my time was brief and my schedule was too tight [to hear all the sessions], I wanted to say how well set-up and organized the Palooza felt and how pleasing it was to take a detour off my scheduled tasks for some random moments!
The 2017 ADHD Women’s Palooza Encore Package is just for you.
Get immediate, unlimited access to ALL session downloads. Listen or watch at your convenience, on your timetable.
AND you have the option of choosing video, audio or both that can be viewed on your computer OR downloaded for later viewing/listening for your own personal use.
The audio versions of the sessions are especially nice; podcast length and just right for a long walk or working out in the gym.