An annual week of insight and answers exclusively for ADHD parents, presented by 30 ADHD Legends and Luminaries.
30 of the World’s Top Experts Share Their Wisdom on ADHD & Parenting
Too much advice?
The internet is full of tips and tricks to help your ADHD kiddos, but can you trust it? So many experts. So many conflicting ideas.
Relax – this is the real deal.
We’ve culled only the cream of the crop experts for the ADHD Parents’ Palooza talking, about the high priority topics you want and need: homework, transition to college or job, girls’ special needs, digital distractions, medication and alternatives, executive function challenges, communication, sleep issues, and more.
30 ADHD experts weigh in on topics such as:
- Managing Anxiety and Frustration
- ADHD Girls & Young Women
- When the Parent has ADHD, Too
- Getting Kids with ADHD to Sleep
- Career Planning for Teens with ADHD
- Study Skills for Teens & College Students
- Improving Executive Functioning
- Sensory Sensitivitites
- What Your ADHD Kids Want You to Know
- Medication and Treatment
- Empowering Your Child
- So much more…
The 2018 live ADHD Parents’ Palooza event is over, but it’s never too late to get the sessions.
Get All the Sessions — Forever — Now