GREAT VALUE: 2018 Women’s Palooza Encore Package
Live access to all 33 Palooza sessions… Video and Audio downloads of all 33 sessions… Special bonus gifts from Palooza experts.
- “ADHD Women’s Torture and Triumph: How We’ve Coped Over a Lifetime:”
Linda Roggli, PCC
- “ADHD Tipping Points for Women”
Laurie Dupar, PMHNP, RN, PCC, SCAC
- “Is it ADHD, Depression or Bi-polar Disorder?”
Roberto Olivardia, Ph.D.
- “The Estrogen-ADHD Connection”
Anthony Rostain, M.D., MA
- “Inquiring ADHD Minds Want to Know: Sari Answers Your Questions!”
Sari Solden, MS, LMFT
- “Good MORNING, ADHD Women! – Creating a Routine That Works for You”
Nikki Kinzer, PCC
- “Is it ADHD, Anxiety or both?”
Elaine Taylor-Klaus, PCC
- “Strategies to Remember”
Kari Miller, Ph.D
- “High Intuition – the “Knowingness” of ADHD Women”
Tara McGillicuddy, SCAC
- “Shame on Me: How and Why ADHD Women Believe the World Rejects Them”
William Dodson, M.D.
- “I May Not Be Sorry: When Not to Apologize”
Ari Tuckman, PsyD
- “Five Simple, Proven Ways to Beat Overwhelm”
- “Scratchy, Loud, Bright and Tight – Women with ADHD and Sensory Overload”
Terry Matlen, ACSW
- “Master the Productivity Pyramid & Improve Performance” Linda Walker, PCC, ACCG, B.Adm.
- “The Guide to ADHD Coaching, how to find one and what to do when you get one.”
Alan R. Graham, Ph.D., PCC, MCAC
- “Still Distracted After All These Years – ADHD Women Over 60”
Kathleen Nadeau, Ph.D.
- “Treating Midlife Onset of ADHD”
Thomas Brown, Ph.D.
- “Starting Over – ADHD Career Advice for Second Life Journeys”
Wilma Fellman, M.Ed., LPC
- “It’s BRAND NEW! Put the sparkle back in your attention with micro-changes”
Casey Dixon, PCC, BCC, SCAC, M.S.Ed.
- “Letting go of Anger”
Rudy Rodriguez, LCSW
- “Pump Up the Dopamine: How Addiction Medicates Your ADHD”
Jeremy Didier, ACC
- “Coach Yourself to Sleep the ADHD Way”
Jeff Copper, MBA, PCC, PCAC
- “Knowing Everything Changes Nothing: The Danger of Too Much Information and Too Little Action”
- “Is ADHD Affecting your Relationship?”Melissa Orlov
- “60 Second Meditations for Distractible ADHD Women”
Mark Bertin, M.D.
- “Human Integrity for Women with ADHD= What you do MUST be aligned with WHO you are”
David Giwerc, MCC, PCC
- “The Illusion of Success: How Smart ADHD Women Fake It Every Day”
Ellen B. Littman, Pd.D
- “The Stigma of Mental Health…and ADHD”
Steve Hinshaw, PhD
- “Defeating Procrastination for ADHD Women”
Kim Kensington. PsyD
- “Alternative ADHD Treatments That Work (and Those That Don’t)”
Stephanie Sarkis Ph.D
- “Perfectionism – Sworn Enemy of Getting Things DONE”
Eric Tivers, LCSW, MMSW
- “How Can You Tell If Your ADHD Meds are Working?”
Edward Hallowell, M.D.