Immediate access to all 12 Couple’s Palooza 2021 sessions… Video and Audio downloads and transcripts of all 12 sessions… Plus special bonus gifts from Palooza experts.
- 35 Years as an ADHD Couple: Sue and Ned Hallowell (41 min.), Edward Hallowell, M.D. & Sue Hallowell
- TRIGGERED! How to Unhook and Clear the Air for ADHD Couples (47 min.), Diane Dempster
- Essential Guide to Navigating ADHD Relationships (31 min.), Melissa Orlov
- “I’m So ANGRY!” How to Manage Intense Emotions to get the Closeness You Really Want (42 min.), Sharon Saline, Psy.D.
- React or Respond: Which Will You Choose in Your ADHD Relationship? (49 min.), Dulce Torres
- Gaslighting: Why ADHD Partners are More Susceptible and What to Do About it, Stephanie Sarkis, Ph.D.
- Why I Have Lunch with Your (Non-ADHD) Partner Every Week, Mike Fedel
- Sex, Fun and Other Important Activities for Solid ADHD Relationships, Ari Tuckman, Psy.D.
- 7 Practical Tips that Could Change Your ADHD Relationship, Victor & Linda Roggli, PCC
- When is Enough Enough? Navigating ADHD, Separation and Divorce, Anna Lopez
- Take a Breath: Mindfulness Calms ADHD Couples’ Arguments, Mark Bertin, M.D.
- ADHD Through The Lens of a Same-Sex Couple, Jenelle & Liz Kariotis-Rice