Immediate access to all 15 Parents’ Palooza 2021 sessions with 30 experts… Video and Audio downloads and transcripts of all 15 sessions… Plus special bonus gifts from Palooza experts.
- Introduction to ADHD Treatment and Its Barriers — Linda Roggli, PCC & Elaine Taylor-Klaus, PCC, CPCC
- Innovations in Psychiatry and ADHD — Edward Hallowell, M.D. & Dr. Sarah Vinson
- Treatment Decisions for Children and Teens with ADHD — Sarah Cheyette, M.D. & Carolyn Parcells
- Barriers to Getting & Using Support for ADHD — Evelyn Polk Green & Jessica McCabe
- Neuroscience, Racial Bias & ADHD —Hayden Lee, MCC & Loucresie Rupert, MD.
- Young Adults: Risky Behaviors, Failing to Launch, and Beyond — Roberto Olivardia, Ph.D. & Dulce Torres, LPC-S, BCC, ACC
- Introduction to Improving Communication & Support for Kids — Linda Roggli, PCC & Elaine Taylor-Klaus, PCC, CPCC
- Improving Communication in Families — Dr. Laura Markham & Mark Bertin, M.D.
- Talking with Kids about Tech & Other Social Stuff — Dr. Elizabeth Milovidov, Esq. & Carolyn Maguire, M.Ed., ACCG, PCC
- Relationships in the World of ADHD — Dr. Taneisha Burke & Laurie Dupar, PMHNP, RN, PCC
- Supporting Parents of 2e Kids in School — Debbie Reber, M.A. & Debbie Steinberg-Kuntz
- Executive Function & Student Support for ADHD — Gretchen Wegner & Seth Perler, M.Ed.
- Introduction to Navigating ADHD and Co-existing Conditions — Linda Roggli, PCC & Elaine Taylor-Klaus, PCC, CPCC
- Anxiety and ADHD — Russell Barkley, Ph.D. & Jerome Schultz, Ph. D.
- ADHD and Autism — Temple Grandin, Ph.D. & Diane Dempster, CPC, PCC
- ADHD Differences Between Boys and Girls — Mary Ann Richey & Sharon Saline, Psy.D.
- Self-Care for Adults with Anxiety & ADHD — Elizabeth Brink & Penny Williams
- What to Look for in an ADHD Expert — Jeff Copper, MBA, PCC, PCAC, CPCC & Nikki Kinzer