- Parents Role in ADHD Treatment, Elaine Taylor-Klaus & Diane Dempster
- Creating Creative Kids, Rick Green
- Managing Anxiety, Frustration and ADHD, Susan Stiffelman, MFT
- How to Foster Resilient Kids, Mark Bertin, M.D.
- Exceptional/ Quirky Kids, Debbie Steinberg Kuntz, LMFT
- The Gift of Grandparents, Russell Barkley, Ph.D.
- ADHD Young Women: Self-Harm & Shame, Steve Hinshaw, Ph.D.
- When a Parent Has ADHD, Too, Melissa Orlov
- When Your Child Has ADHD and Autism, Penny Williams
- Get to Bed and Go to Sleep!, Roberto Olivardia, Ph.D.
- ADHD Plus One (or Two), Ari Tuckman, PsyD, MBA
- Underdiagnosed & Underserved: ADHD Girls, Linda Roggli, PCC
- The When, How and Why of Career Planning for Teens with ADHD, Lynn Miner Rosen, M.Ed, ACC, CDCS
- Collaborate with Your Child for Top Notch School Accommodations, Cindy Goldrich, Ed.M., ACAC
- Setting Structure for Study for Teens & College Students, Jodi Sleeper-Triplett, MCC, SCAC, BCC
- How Improving Executive Functioning Helps Your Teen Succeed in School and Life!, Maggie Wray, Ph.D.
- Essential Skills for College Readiness: The Executive Function Toolkit, Michael Delman, M.Ed.
- ADHD Tipping Points for Parents, Laurie Dupar, PMHNP, RN, PCC, CPCC
- Fostering Independence in ADHD Kids by Encouraging Response-Ability for the Entire Family, John Willson M.S., LRT/CTRS
- Too Loud, Too Bright, Too Sticky! Managing Hypersensitivities in Moms and Kids With ADHD, Terry Matlen, ACSW
- The Benefits and Challenges of Organizing with Complex Kids, Regina F. Lark, Ph.D., CPO, CPO-CD
- Communication with Your Child, Debbie Reber
- What Your ADHD Kids Want You to Know, Jessica McCabe
- Does ScreamFree Parenting Work With ADHD Kids?, Hal Runkel, MS, MMFT, LMFT
- Using Tech to Help Kids with ADHD, Randy Kulman, Ph.D.
- The Lure (and Benefits) of Exercise and Sports for ADHD Kids, Jeff Copper, MBA, PCC, PCAC, CPCC
- Is Medication the Only Answer? What to Do When Meds Don’t Work, Dr. Charles Parker
- Just Eat It! Nutrition for the ADHD Child, Phil Boissiere, MFT
- ADHD Medication 101: Getting It Right, William W. Dodson, M.D.
- Empowering Your Child with ADHD, Edward Hallowell, M.D., Ed
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
How To Gambling Online When Nobody Else Will
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Continue as a Guest
Continue as a Guest